Wednesday 23 May 2012

A small dose of 'man flu' - bike upgrade time

After a great long weekend of easy cycling with the boys (I am already missing all the friendly banter!) - approx. 160 miles in total I had planned to get right back into the serious training today with a zone 3 TT session and transition run. However, my body had slightly different ideas when I woke up on Tuesday morning. The previous late night (got home from the Guernsey trip at 2:30am) also didn't help.

I decided it was best to skip the day's sessions and pick it up on Wednesday. Probably a wise choice because by the evening I had little energy and decided to use the time to upgrade my Tri (TT) bike's bar end shifters and cables, which I had been meaning to do for some time. These new Campagnolo bar end shifters look great and cleverly zero back to the horizontal - more aerodynamic!

All the gear - no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment