Wednesday 11 July 2012

Movie of Ironman Austria


I think I have successfully managed to load a low resolution version of the IM Austria movie to the Blog. Hope it works on your PC.

First minute is general footage and then it is the 'David Show'. I am wearing a black and red Zoot tri suit and a black 'Sonic the Hedgehog' cycle helmet (not that you can see much on the bike shots - a little too fast for the camera). For the run you can see me hobbling over the line but fortunately with a smile on my face. Please excuse the 'Sailor-Boy' hat but was perfect for filling with ice in the hot conditions.

Listen to the commentator on the bike shout (at 90km turnaround) - 'Ice Cold Beer, Ice Cold Beer' - a little bit of a tease.

I hope it gives you a bit of a feel for the event - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would love to read this one. I find the subject fascinating and would love to know more about the latest studies and research.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete